Create a Bigcommerce order export template
Step One: In Bigcommerce > Go To Orders > Export > Export Templates
Step Two Part A: Create an Export Template named "League License" > Deselect all Export Options except "Enable Orders Exporting?"
Step Two Part B: Scroll Down to "Advanced CSV Export Settings" > Select "First Line as Field Names?" and select "Expand sub items across the csv" in the Sub Items dropdown menu:
Step Three: Click on the "Orders" tab at the top of the page, select the following fields and change the "With This Name" to the following:
- Order ID > Order Ref
- Shipping Name > Delivery Name
- Shipping Company > Delivery Company
- Shipping Street 1 > Delivery Street
- Shipping Suburb > Delivery City
- Shipping State > Delivery State
- Shipping Zip > Delivery Postcode
- Shipping Phone > Delivery Telephone
- Product Qty > Item qty
- Product SKU > Item SKU
- Product Name > Item Name
Save and Exit and you are now set up to export a group of orders and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org for fulfillment! Please note: After you export your orders, you will need to add a column to your spreadsheet named "Customer email". In this column, enter the email address you have on file with League License to every line that has order information on it.
Use the following download file to see how your file should look when you email it to League License:
If you have any difficulty:
- Send a direct message on Twitter to @leaguelicense, or
- Send an email to email@example.com, or
- Create a support login at maxqv.freshdesk.com/support/login - you can also use this to check the status of open tickets.
- Check out our resource center for a helpful database of solutions to issues and concerns you may experience.
If you have not yet registered for our email updates, click here.